3D Pinter Printrbot Play
Printrbot is excited to announce the Play! Rounding out the Printrbot product line with our latest metal construction 3d printer, the Play features a 4″ x 4″ x 5″ build volume on an aluminum print bed. The Printrbot Play is the first bot to come standard with the new Alu Extruder v2.
*The Printrbot Play does come standard with attachable spool rack (pictured in product photo gallery).
- Model: 1505
- Build Volume X-Y-Z: 100mm x 100mm x 130mm (apx 4″ x 4″ x 5″ / 80 cubic inches)
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included)
- Extruder: Alu Extruder v2 (direct drive) with 1.75mm Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height (see video)
- Print Bed: Not heated (0.3mm level tolerance)
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body with 8mm diameter linear shaft
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software:Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V (6 amp) laptop power supply (included)
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
- Overall Footprint*: 14″ x 11″ x 12″ (D x W x H)
*Overall Footprint is the space needed to operate the full range of motion for the machine – X, Y, and Z axes travel.
- Assembly Required: NO
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Dimensions: 15″ x 10″ x 17″ (L x W x H)