Foca USB to Serial Converter
The FOCA is a versatile FTDI-based USB to Serial converter that can be switched between 3V and 5V allowing the programming and debugging of many different arduino compatible boards.
- Uses a standard FTDI chip (drivers can be found at http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm)
- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Switchable between 3.3v and 5v
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible
- Compatible with Xbee -- allows direct communication via USB or UART
- Ideal for programming the 3.3v or 5v Arduinos and compatibles