Mini Robotic Controller Board - Arduino compatible
This mini robotic control board is an Arduino compatible miniature control board with a number of add-ons making it ideal for embedded projects, beginners and education.
The controller includes an ATmega8A (5V @ 16Mhz) with Arduino boot loader, Dual Channel DC motor controller (up to 2 Amps per channel) and can drive up to 8 Servos.
Some additional features are also in place including battery level monitoring, a wide range of power input (5-9V) and a master On-Off switch for your project.
This controller is a simplified version of the Robotic Controller Board V2, offering a lower cost, feature rich solution for small and embedded projects.
Inventor's who wish to use this board should be familiar first with the basics of Arduino.
- ATmega8A 5V @ 16Mhz with Arduino boot loader
(Select "Arduino NG or older with ATMEGA8" in the Arduino IDE)
- Onboard 5V regulator
- Power supply voltage: 5-9V
- Dual Channel DC Motor Driver up to 2A per channel.
- Supports up to 8 Servos.
- SMD version of ATMEGA8A: two extra Analog pins are available (A6, A7)
- Battery Level monitoring on pin A7: analogRead(A7);
- Built in LED connected to D13
USB Drivers -- the USB chip on this board is different than other Arduino boards
Example code for driving the motors