Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 3.7V 2000mAh
These are very slim, extremely light weight batteries based on the new Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cells outputs a nominal 3.7V at 2000mAh! This battery comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST-PH connector - 2mm spacing between pins. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a charger specifically designed for Lithium Ion batteries.
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
Note: Although these cells are rated for 2C continuous discharge, the wiring and connectors are only rated up to 1A, so be sure to take that into account when determining your power requirements.
Note: Be careful with the JST connectors. They can stick in pretty good and tugging on them can damage the connector. Check this tutorial for an easy way to remove them safely.
- Dimensions: 60mm x 36mm x 7mm / 2.4" x 1.4" x 0.3"
- Weight: 34g
- Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh ±2%
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Charge Current: ~0.2C / 0.5A
- Charge Cut-Off Voltage: 4.2V
- Standard Discharge Current: ~0.2C / 0.5A
- 2C continuous discharge
- Excellent long-term self-discharge rates (
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-25 to 60C)