The Iteaduino UNO is an Arduino compatible board. It's design is based on the UNO scheme and is 100% compatible to existing shields and the Arduino IDE. Just select "Arduino UNO" under Board Type.
Why is the Iteaduino UNO such a great option compared to the offical Arduino UNO?
- 100% compatible with the pin layout, shields, screw holes and dimensions of the Arduino UNO Rev3
- Operating voltage is switcheable between 3.3 volts and 5 volts! No need for a logic level converter for 3.3v sensors.
- Wide range of external input voltage of 7-23VDC (compared to 7-12VDC)
- Mini-USB connector instead of standard size USB connector on Arduino UNO
- ALL PINS ARE BROKEN OUT INTO THE STANDARD 3PIN CONFIGURATION (GND, VCC, SIGNAL) ALLOWING FOR NEAT AND EASY CONNECTIONS TO SERVOS AND SENSORS
- UART/IIC pins are broken out for easier access