3D Printer Part Auto-Leveling Probe for Printrbot
Say goodbye to adjusting the Z axis at the beginning of every print! The Auto-Leveling Probe works with firmware to adjust the distance of the hot end from the bed. Since the induction sensor only detects metal, you must have a metal bed to use this product. The probe comes with an adaptor to connect direct into the Rev F Printrboard.
NOTE: The picture is for illustration purposes only. The color of the plastic pieces could be orange or blue.
- Induction sensor (probe) with correct connections ready to operate Printrbot loaded with updated firmware .
- Printrbot will provide printable stl files for both current versions of the Simple (metal and Maker’s) to attach the sensor.
- The Plus Z-X Upgrade wood kit will include a fixture for the sensor.
- Printable files for discontinued models will not be provided. See user created files here.
- Printrbots with metal beds
- Assembly Required: Yes
- You must have a metal bed to use this product
- The Auto-Leveling Probe connects to the Z endstop port (Z-STOP) on the Printrboard.
- Updating to this firmware may require you to change the orientation and position of your Y end stop.
- For instructions on calibrating your Auto-Leveling Probe, click here