3D Printer Part Heated Bed Upgrade for Simple Metal - Black
Add a heated bed to your Printrbot Simple. Constructed of extremely flat Mic 6 Aluminum, this upgrade now gives you the option to print ABS. ATX power supply required, but not included.
- For Rev F Printrboard: Currently, all Simples ship with a Rev F Printrboard and grooved bar ends. The Rev F Printrboard has screw terminals for the heat plate, rather than connectors for the wiring.
- NOTE: The Rev D variations of this product has been discontinued.
- Heated Bed Upgrade for Simple now includes Heated Bed Insulator
- Aluminum Print Bed with “wings”
- 6×6 Heat Plate with Kapton square
- Delrin Bar End
- Thermistor with Cable
- Zip Ties
- Mic 6 Aluminum Print Bed
- Powder Coated Metal “Wings”
- 6″ x 6″ Heated Plate
- Max current draw – 4 amps
- Max temperature – 80C – See this video for tips on making ABS stick
- Simple Kit (model 1403)
- Assembled Simple (model 1403)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Link to install guide
- Rev F Printrboard (not included)
- ATX Power Supply (not included)